Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Emails and New Office Hours

If you currently receive my monthly newsletters, you have been receiving them through Constant Contact. Now that WineShop At Home has perfected their own newsletter, I've decided to go ahead and give it a try. So please bear with me as you may be receiving more than one email from me for a couple of months. If you don't currently receive my newsletter, and would like to, please visit my website and join! www.ocwineparties.com

I have also decided to have set office hours this year. Right now, as I'm still trying to get my youngest one potty-trained so she can go to school, I will have minimal set hours, but will check my emails and work on orders as I can fit it in. Right now my office hours will be Wednesdays from 9:30am - 11:30am. During this time, I will answer emails and phone calls, as well as making phone calls and working on orders and host packets. Let me know if I can help you with any wine needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment